Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Back on the scene

Back on the scene


Ah I missed so much :( Im very busy these days... so I didnt really find time for mods or the blog anymore. So in this post I just wanna wish everyone Merry Christmas & Happy New Year ( very late, I know :( ).

Along with that a little something for everyone to feast their eyes on. Its nothing great but I think its good since it was done in one day really.



Having a little fun in photoshop :D





Nothing special but I like it, none the less.

This car is from speedhunters.com photographer, Alok Paleri. It caught my eye immediately. Especially with the Schmidt TH Line rims - usually seen on Volkswagens.

Modification List:

- Scratch Made Schmidt TH Line 3pc rims
- Custom Speed Industries Paintjob
- Lowered Suspension for a more flush appearance

Thanks to:

- WRT Team/HKS_Drifter for the Original Toyota Corolla Levin Model
- Alok Paleri, Swen Burkhard & Speedhunters.com for inspiration

Until next time, cya!

visit link download

No comments:

Post a Comment