Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Screenshot of the Week 1 The Gold!




I currently have few different categories of articles on my blog and because of this I thought about writing a new type of articles (if I could call it that, considering the length it will have). In these new articles I will post a screenshot from my recent gaming activity. The screenshot will be either beautiful, relevant to the game was taken from, show bugs and funny moments or other things I found worthy showing and commenting about.
So without further ado I present you my new rubric: Screenshot of the Week!

This week Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls 2.1.0 was released, rebalancing the classes and difficulty, adding new content to the game and introducing the season’s system. I started to play the game again with some friends so I could check the new features.

I can say that Im enjoying the new content in the game, even if I don’t know how much it will last until I get bored again, but it is for sure a breath of fresh air to an over-farmed game. Considering all these things is kind of obvious that this week screenshot (and the first of these series of articles!!!) is going to be from Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls.
Im rich!!!


This is the new goblins rift introduced with the new patch, by killing treasure goblins (while in the explorable world) there is a chance to open a portal to goblins zone. This area is a gold paradise (each player could easily get 100 million gold in this zone) that could help players with the re-rolling hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment